“Contained within story are the universal principles we spend our lives searching for. Only when we stop and observe them do we see the wisdom messages that are contained and present within them. Only when these principles are conscious to us can we create new stories. Until we see them we will repeat them and this is why history repeats in our own lives and in the world.”
Mission Statement: To provide unique guidance and help a person find truth in an idea so it becomes its unrealised potential. This meaningful process helps nurture the evolution and the strengthening of its story future helping it to achieve its true quality and excellence.
By combining a tailored editorial and development structure for each idea, we have the ability to guide forward whilst holding strong to the initial creative dream concept at any level of development. We hold your hand forward into the various production and distribution environments.
An empowered and resilient world that is morally committed to knowing and sharing truth through the media of the written word. By engaging in this process, an individual takes responsibility by choice and becomes a ‘steward to their assets’, where they dedicate their finite time left to the cultivation of disciplines that support manifestation of their unique potential. This initiatory process confirms our own significance and we are able to live a life of purpose by expressing our developed self through the mastery of the craft asset and strengthen society co-incidentally and without agenda as a result of our own development and inner mastery.
To champion and to support meaningful writings and media development which ushers art into a mature and developed comprehension of our mythos and logos. Discipline, dedication, practise and patience is our way. Here, the truth chines through and true art manifests.
Values, Principles and Beliefs
Competence. Integrity in mission. Locating purpose through active participation. Co-operation with clarity of intention. Responsibility. Truth and the pursuit of knowing it (no exceptions). We believe that art and the written word are powerful tools and as such must be understood, valued, mastered and respected. We value them and we are here to help you understand the value in them.
- Ideas are like people. They all have potential. Sometimes this potential needs to be supported, nourished, developed. It may take a period of ten weeks to know the ‘unrealised potential’ of the idea and manifest it into form. It may take a lifetime. It may not become realised or made manifest within ones own lifetime but every story idea has this ‘unrealised potential’. Its power is unknowable because truth is contained within it.
- It is not our concern to attach too much to its potential. Trusting that it has this is the job at hand. Instead have faith in the process and demonstrate commitment to it. The ripple effect it has will be co-incidental, and if worthy of it, the words written will bounce around long after we are gone. Better to commit to the creative process in faith. Go forth!
- All of the mythos and logos are within a person. With careful, patient and dedicated progress such inherent knowledge will be made manifest into the world of form. Commitment + Patience = Phenomenal Happenings.
- There is nothing taboo about working with a ghostwriter. They may take the form of a story consultant. This consultant is much like a guide who knows the way to the top of the mountain. It would be foolish to explore rocky terrain prematurely.
- We are not lie messengers. This means warped ego projections or celebrity autobiographies are not our business. Go elsewhere if you wish to project a lie or if you wish to become famous and rich. If you want to create something meaningful that should be created and read by another, we can help you by working with you.
- Because fiction and non-fiction imitate one another we work with you on both sides of the book coin. Our team are developed enough to handle content you throw at us. We have seen it all and it can all be dealt with by writers who understand the fundamentals of why life imitates art. And art imitates life.
We appreciate that what you have read here may feel intense, engaging and affecting but that’s how significant words are. What are yours?