Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com
‘Personal data’ means any data which can be associated with you as an individual, either directly or indirectly. We obtain information about you when you fill in our contact form. The personal data we collect might include:
- Identity information, such as your name, title and organisation name and position.
- Contact information including your email address and telephone details.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Marketing and communications data, including your preferences in receiving marketing and other communications from us.
- Other information relevant to the service we provide.
Personal data we collect automatically
As you interact with our site, we may also collect technical data including your browser type and the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- Understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us.
- Administer and manage our business in general.
- Send you emails which you have opted in to receive via the opt in forms on the appropriate web pages. You may opt out of these at any time.
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information for set periods. We will only hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of fulfilling contracts and satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Who has access to your information?
- We shall not sell, rent or give your information to third parties.
- We shall not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agent subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing your requested work and providing contracted services to you on our behalf. However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service contracted.
- We may pass your information between The London Ghostwriting Company group of companies.
We do not transfer personal data collected via our website outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). In certain circumstances when we have the opportunity to do so we will first provide you with the relevant details.
How you can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change your email address, or if any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to ask for any or all of the details of personal information we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. We shall respond to your request within 30 days. We shall not contact you for marketing purposes by email or phone unless you have given your prior consent.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it is treated securely, such as reasonable physical (e.g. key card office entry, locking doors, cabinet security), technical (e.g. password protection, network firewalls, laptop encryption, authentication mechanisms), and administrative safeguards (e.g. confidentiality agreements, training, procedures that limit access to and use of data) to protect the information we process. However, no method of transferring data over the Internet or storing electronic data is completely secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee absolute security. If we become aware of a data breach and think that it may pose a high risk your rights, we will notify you without undue delay. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Links to other websites
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under review. This Policy was last updated in May 2023.